Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Thursday, April 7, 2016

A Kind Word


Today I'm sharing a quick little Spring card, that for some crazy reason reminds me of me and my daughter. Maybe it's because I gave the momma red hair haha.
This sentiment is so true, you never know how much someone might need to hear a kind word.  I think this momma is saying something loving to her chick.
Here is how my card was made;
  1. Stamp Babuska Chick on Media White paper with black ink and color with Spectrum Noir pens.
  2. Using blue chalk, chalk around the image using a flat brush.
  3. Sprinkle Shabby White Embossing Enamel on the bottom and heat from underneath so it doesn’t blow off. Glue to a yellow panel and tie the right side with ribbon.  Set aside.
  4. Randomly stamp a light purple panel with the flower from the Spring Sentiment set with lavender ink.
  5. Place two thin strips of Sticky Panels at the bottom and emboss with green from the Spring Sparkle Embossing Kit.
  6. Glue Babuska Chick to the purple panel.
  7. Stamp sentiment from the same set on white paper with black ink.  Sponge the edges with lavender ink, layer onto green paper and pop up on the card.

Stampendous
V316 Babushka Chick
SSC1239 Spring Sentiments Perfectly Clear Stamps™
SSC1237 Fronds Perfectly Clear Stamps™
EK20 Spring Sparkle Embossing Kit
MPW811 Media White Paper
FX71 Sticky Panels
SSH34 Medium Perfectly Clear™ Acrylic Handle
MEM01 Memento™ Tuxedo Black Ink by Tsukineko®
Plus
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Brilliance® Pearlescent Lavender Ink by Tsukineko®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Spectrum Noir™ Markers (CT1, CT3, CT4, HB1, HB2, BP1, LG1, LG3, LG4, TN1, TN3, OR1)
Ribbon by May Arts

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!


No comments: