Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, September 25, 2015

Fall Friendship


Today I was going through my photo gallery and found this card, that I had made a while ago that didn't get posted.  It is perfect for Fall and these little House-Mouse mice are sure to brighten anyone's day!  The stamp is call Grape Snack from Stampendous and is colored with Prisma pencils.  Stampendous has made a cute set of sayings to go along with the House-Mouse images.  The sentiment is from the Beary Mice Perfectly Clear Stamp Set.

Have a great weekend and thank you for stopping by!

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!

1 comment:

LeslieG said...

Love the coloring ... but then it is Jamie!!!