Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Owl Miss You


This Pop Up Forest Set is another great set from Stampendous that has matching dies available, it really saves a bunch of time not having to cut everything out free hand.  There are three different size dies for the leaves to help create full bushy trees.


Cling Pop Up Forest Rubber Stamp SetPop Up Forest Die Cut Set
Here is how my card was made.
1.  Stamp images from the Pop Up Forest set in black, color with Spectrum Noir markers and pencils. Use matching dies to cut out.
2.  Sponge the bottom of a white panel with green ink and sponge clouds using the Picasso tool and blue ink.
3.  Sprinkle the bottom of the panel with Shabby Green Embossing Enamel and heat from underneath.
4.  Glue pieces on as shown popping up the owl and some leaves with foam squares.
5.  Tie the top of the panel with ribbon  and glue to a brown card.
6.  Stamp sentiment on white cardstock with black ink, sponge with blue ink and layer onto brown paper.  Glue to card.



Plus:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
3D Foam Square Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L
Spectrum Noir markers
colored pencils
May Arts ribbon

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!
Follow my blog (in the right column)



3 comments:

Joan V said...

Oh, what a darling scenery card. I love that little dear and owl.

Viki Banaszak said...

Super cute! I love this set. I had to stamp and color it as soon as I got it.

barbara macaskill said...

LOVE this card!! I have this set and love it!! So many ways to change it up each time yet so easy to get a great finished result! TFS!