Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Life Is A Picnic


I'm loving this warm weather and now is the perfect time to gather friends and family for a picnic!  Stampendous has the perfect stamps to help you celebrate some of your summer activities. Here is how my card was made.

1.  Stamp Lunch Line and Life Picnic on with paper in black and color with pencils.  Layer onto black paper.
2.  Stamp Picnic Ants at the bottom of decorative paper in black, layer onto black and glue to a red card.
3.  Mount stamped piece to card.


Plus:
Cardstock by Bazzill Basics Paper®
Zip Dry™ Paper Glue by Beacon Adhesives
Colored Pencils

Stay connected and don't miss a thing!
Follow my blog (in the right column)


No comments: