Featured Post

Privacy Policy

I'm working on a new privacy policy for my followers, but for now you should know that if you comment on my site, my site collects your ...

Friday, January 24, 2014

Coffee And A Friend...


Nice warm coffee is what I need on this freezing cold winters day and it tastes much better when you share it with a friend! Stampendous has come out with yet another great stamp, Shared Coffee. Stamp it once and you're done...except for the little popped up cup of coffee at the top.

Shared Coffee was stamped with Black Versafine ink, heat set and colored with watercolor pencils.  The edges were torn and sponged with Walnut Distress Ink.


Stay connected
Follow my blog (in the right column)
Follow me on Twitter
Follow me on Instagram- stampthis

Stampendous

No comments: