Stampendous is going to Add A Little Dazzle this week and give away 3 prize packages!!!!
And now, here is how my card was made.
1. Stamp the large leaf from the PenPattern Leaves set on a gold metal sheet with black StazOn ink.
2. Using the Leaf Die Cut Set, cut out the leaf. Color with alcohol inks in Lettuce, Butterscotch and Wild Plum. Set aside.
3. Die cut another leaf and dry emboss with LJ896 Large Flourish from Dreamweaver Stencils. Sand over the embossed area. Set aside.
4. Stamp Special Friends on cream paper with VersaMark ink and emboss with Aged Wine Embossing Enamel, distress the edges and set aside.
5. Stamp a plum colored panel with the large leaf from the PenPattern Leaves set Delicata Gold Blitz ink, glue onto a tan card that has been sponged with Antique Linen.
6. Mount all pieces as shown using 3 in 1 glue from Beacon Adhesives, it does a great job adhering the metal to the card as well as paper!
Now go take a look at what the other designers have created. Be sure to comment so you will have a chance to win one of 3 prize packages!!
P.S. If you click on a blog link and receive a notice that says “this post is not here” or something similar, just click on the blog header or look for a link that says Home. That should take you to the home page of that blog and the correct post should be near the top. Thanks for your patience.
Stay connected and follow me
Follow my blog (in the right column)