If you haven't used stencils, don't let them scare you. They are so versital, you can paste emboss, dry emboss by running it through your die cut machine, sponge it, watercolor with it, spray it and that's what I did with this card, used spray. Here is how it was made;
1. Place DWLJ888 Hydrangea on a white paper panel in a large box.
2. Spray with purple and green sprays then place a Mixed Media White 3. Paper panel over the top of the wet stencil and lightly rub. Lift the panel and this is the on used for the card. Let dry.
4. Sponge the flower portion with pink ink and the leaves and stems with green.
5. Use colored pencils to shade the flowers, stems and leaves.
6. Sprinkle randomly with Shabby White Embossing Enamel and heat from underneath so it doesn't blow off.
7. Tie the bottom with ribbon and glue to a pink card.
8. Stamp sentiment with black ink on a white oval, sponge with pink ink, layer onto a green oval and outline the word "Joy" with a pink pencil.
9. Pop up on card.
DWLJ888 Hydrangea Stencil
SSC1239 Spring Sentiments Perfectly Clear Set
Shabby White Embossing Enamel
MPW811 Mixed Media White Paper
Pearlescent Orchid and Pearlescent Lime Brilliance
Prisma Colored Pencils
May Arts Ribbon
Zip Dry Glue
Adirondack Color Wash Plum and Meadow
Distress Spray Stain Picked Orchid